- ISO 9001:2008
- International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Certified
- Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) Clause
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Compliance
- Conflict Materials Policy
Lean Six Sigma - Sussex Wire seeks to improve the quality output of process by identifying and removing the causes of defects (errors) and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. It uses a set of quality management methods, mainly empirical, statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization.
Kaizen (改善?), Chinese and Japanese for "continuous improvement" – Sussex Wire is a workplace engaged in activities that continually improve all functions and involve all employees from the CEO to the shop floor.
Customer Satisfaction Metrics (KPIs) – A subset of Sussex Wire customer satisfaction Key Performance Indicators are OTD, PPM, TTM, Responsiveness, Cost Reduction, Opportunity Conversion.
- First Article Inspection Reports
- Process Capability Studies
- Production Part Approval Process Level III
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Raw Material Traceability
- In-Process Inspection and Dimensional Recordings
- Cp and Cpk Data with every shipment
- Documentation Retention – 3 year minimum
- Corrective and Preventive Action Process
Conflict Minerals Policy Statement
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) has implemented reporting and disclosure requirements related to “conflict minerals”, ...
Read more >
Export Compliance Guidelines
Most of Sussex Wire’s products are considered “Dual Use” (Commercial Application and Military Use). As a result, Sussex Wire is governed by 2 sets of Regulations ...
Read More >